Canadaexpress.eu / Canadiangourmet.eu
A multivendor onlineshop for B2B and B2C online sales is established and will be published under the trademark (EU Trademark) Canadiangourmet and/ or Canadaexpress www.canadiangourmet.eu www.canadaexpress.eu
Remember The EU has 28 markets ! We could help you in all needs here.
Looking forward for your inquiry and we will call you back
Please send us detailed informations about your product range. (Wholesale Pricelist)
- Analyze possible competitors in the EU market and minimize the risk for you before you plan even a market entry. (Not only online, also in the stores on side) Price vary by type of product. Ask a quote.
- Fullfillment in Cologne, Germany to Germany for all 28 EU countries plus Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- Onlineshop sales of your product www.canadiangourmet.com
- You can send your samples directly from Europe to Europe
- Targeting also the food retail market (food supplier)
- Targeting the fine food market
- Targeting the local stores
- Translation of your marketing material
- Translation of your packaging material
- Marketing your products on venues or street food / Gourmet Festivals (See Pictures on our website www.canadiangourmet.eu from The Gourmetfestival in Düsseldorf 2019 and Gourmetfestival Cologne 2019 (to the 100 year Anuga celebration).
- Legal service together with local lawyers specialised in the retail market.
- PR, Marketing, Eventparticipation
- Consolidation of sea cargo from Halifax, Canada to Rotterdam (NL) or Hamburg (DE) until Cologne to reasonable costs. Also option of air cargo directly from Halifax to Cologne every week.
Incl. Freightpaper preparation, insurance (up on your request)
Request your quote at www.export2europe.eu
- Training of your staff, sales and marketing people to be ready to go to Europe. (online or on site)
- Optimizing your labels / marketing for the sales in Europe
- Your goods are stored in the warehouse insured and secured based on a consignment base.
- If a volume have been generated or is expected we also buy your goods. (no consignment)
- Additional product liability insurance could cover the risk from your products in the EU. We as your importer have a insurance.
- monthly payment of sold goods
- min. 12 month binding contract only, longer binding optional possible
This services are in cooperation between Maplebusinet Ltd., Halifax, Canada www.maplebusinet.ca and AlphaNet Service GmbH & Co. KG, Cologne, Germany, www.canadiangourmet.com www.canadiangourmet.eu
(See Imprint on this pages for legal details)